There’s some improvements headed our way at Skydive the Farm. It’s not the biggest pond in the US, but it’s certainly got character.
- Earlier this year they removed the large scary tree which some say blocked reasonable entry to most of the courses. Affectionately known as “the widowmaker”.
- A few weeks ago they drained and dug out an additional 50 feet and squared up the corner of the pond in order to have a perpendicular shore line for the accuracy course.
- The excavated dirt from the pond was used to level out low-lying areas next to the pond.
- A 10M x 28M Accuracy pit next to the pond is being dug and filled with peas for impact absorbtion for Zone accuracy.
- The hangar is being expanded to include additional bathrooms, classrooms, team rooms, and showers.
Here’s a couple pics of the pond under construction.